Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tangy Ranch Chicken - French's Mustard

I am the first to admit that I am not much of a cook. I can follow a recipe, well, all recipes I've worked with so far! This year I've been cooking a lot more while maintaining that I'm not much of a cook. I've also taken it upon myself to try many new recipes...and, no, I can't blame pinterest! I have used a couple I've found there, but most of them have come from other sources, including the one I'm going to talk about today! I first saw it on the back of a French's Mustard bottle:

I kept this picture on my phone for use until I had to clear my photos, so then I had to google for it and there were actually some very slight differences, as you can see by clicking here! Since that time, I've skipped the marinating step and it makes no difference in the taste but makes a huge difference in prep time!

I obviously have a lot to learn in way of taking foodie pictures, but here are three of the steps, but I believe they show the beginning to end result! I have lost track of how many times I've made this for dinner, but tonight was one of them...


 I usually cook the 4 chicken breasts as the recipe calls for, but I only make half the recipe for the sauce, we still usually have some leftover to use as extra. So far, every time I've made this meal, I've served it with rice and salad. Most times we have tortillas on hand to use for wraps. These are just my ideas for this meal. It is really good and even my husband, who is not a huge fan of mustard, likes the recipe a lot, too! Go try it for your family and let me know what everyone thinks! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment