Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blue Plate Diner

I am a graduate of West Jordan High School and am proud to be counted among some wonderful Jaguar alumni, but I blogged about that a few days ago, you can read all about that here. This month's breakfast gathering was at a little hole in the wall called Blue Plate Diner!


It has been my experience that oftentimes these little hole in the wall places are the absolute best finds! I would say that applies to Blue Plate Diner!


This place is hopping busy! The ambiance is friendly old style awesomeness! Even more perfect with a little bit of old America thrown in with the old ads around the room and the old license plates! Really liked the Presidential place mats!

I ordered the "Classic with Meat" with bacon, of course! Darwin so perfectly described their bacon by saying it is "to die for"!

Have you been there? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment