Thursday, June 6, 2013

Arby's: New KING'S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef Sandwiches

I love King's Hawaiian rolls! They are very delicious!

I am also a fan of Arby's roast beef sandwiches!

Several months ago I noticed in a local grocery store that King's Hawaiian started selling buns for hot dogs and hamburgers and other items, check out the products section of their website.



Then a few weeks ago, I saw the above tv commercial for the new King's Hawaiian Roast Beef sandwich, where the guy claims it is "ono" and I instantly wanted to try this sandwich!

Recently, I finally got the chance and I gotta say, I LOVE IT! The bread and roast beef combine for the most wonderful flavor! This will definitely be my go to sandwich upon every Arby's visit from now on...for as long as it is on the menu! (Disclaimer: I paid for my own sandwich and was not compensated or paid in any way for this post, the opinions are all my own!)


I fully believe it should be made part of the regular menu and not just a limited time item! So, go...try it...NOW, GO! Then, come back and let me know what YOU think!

No comments:

Post a Comment